The Travel Modernization Project will vastly improve how we manage travel for our 20,000 business travelers each year. It will move UMD to SAP Concur, an all-in-one online travel platform that seamlessly handles all major components of travel – from pre-approval, booking, and expense management to travel card management and reporting.
Its mobile receipt capture feature will help us go paperless and support our sustainability goals. In addition, AMP is implementing robust duty of care technology and supporting processes (including dynamic mapping and 24/7 risk monitoring), which will enable us to easily know where our travelers are, communicate with them, and manage their safety at an enterprise level.
Project Goals & Outcomes
- Enhanced traveler experience (tool and beyond)
- Lower administrative burden
- Quicker or easier compliance stewardship
- Higher data quality, accuracy, capture, and access
- Enhanced care for travelers (Duty of Care)
- Continued or enhanced sustainability